Pelvic Floor exercises with yoni eggs and The Toxicity of Crystals can be a concern for women actively using Yoni Eggs for their kegel workouts.
Here are my top five tips on choosing a crystal egg that is safe for use as a yoni egg.
Some stones simply should NOT be used as yoni eggs. Before you start a yoni egg practice, please do your research and use these questions as guidelines:
1) Is this crystal intended to be used as a yoni egg?
2) What is it's Mohs rating?
3) Is this crystal raw or tumbled?
4) What is the mineral composition of this stone?
5) What are the common safe handling guidelines for this stone?
Of course, you can always check out The Yoni Diaries online boutique for crystals that are intended to be yoni eggs.
Receive blog posts, self-care tips and special offers when you sign up for The Yoni Diaries eZine here: http://eepurl.com/diDE95